Bi-level Passive Infrared Occupancy Sensor
The high/low bay PIR occupancy sensor is designed for use in commercial and industrial installations. Typical applications include warehouses, distribution centers, parking garages and public area.
The sensor is a line voltage sensor, no additional power pack is required. It uses passive infrared technology to detect motion, suitable for detecting tangential motion in area with stable ventilation and clear line of sight.
The high bay version sensor supports mounting heights up to 40 ft while the low bay version sensor supports mounting heights 25 ft or less. Both versions provide 360˚ coverage.
• Features passive infrared technology.
• 0~10V dimming sensor
• 120~277 Vac universal input voltage.
• Available in high bay and low bay version.
• Max 30 ft detection radius with 360˚ coverage.
• UL certified.
• 5 years manufacturer warranty, consult www.mwledlighting.com for more details. * Terms and conditions may apply.